Fresher Interview Introduction

                                                           Fresher Interview Introduction

Hello! My name is xyz, and I am a language model created by OpenAI. I am designed to provide information and assistance on a wide range of topics. As a language model, I am capable of understanding and processing natural language queries and responding in a conversational style. Is there anything specific you would like to know or discuss today?

TousifSaid:                                                                      

Good morning. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Md Tousif and I reside in parfait harmony with my family of four. I attended the west Demerara Secondary School to complete my csec and St Roses High school for my CAPE studies.

I have experience with customer service working with Itel for about a year. Some of my strengths are that I am a great listener, a fast learner and I strive continually for excellence. I am also a great team player and get along well with others. My hobbies are reading, listening to music and planting.
My short-term goal is to nail this interview and get a job in this company and then I can enhance my skills.
My long-term goal is to get a respected position in this company.
That's all about me.
Thank you

Tousifsaid: 

Hello sir/madam
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself
I m Tousif.
I m pursuing bachelors in computer application in Jamia Hamdard university Delhi.
I have completed my schooling with science stream from Govt girl's senior secondary school 1 shakti nagar Delhi.
My strength is a quick learner, self-motivated, a positive thinker & a hard worker.
My weakness is I always want to improve myself.
I have 5 members in my family including me.
My hobbies are listening to music, reading novels & playing badminton.
My short-term goal is to get a job in a well-reputed company like yours.
My long-term goal is to get a reputed position in the company where I can build my career & help the organization.
That's all about myself.

Tousifsaid: 

Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to introduce myself.

I am Md Tousif.
I am coming from Karavadi.
I completed my schooling at PRR zphs, Karavadi.
I am in the final year of my bachelor's degree in the stream of Electronic & Communication Engineering (ECE) at RISE KRISHNA SAI GANDHI Affiliated (JNTU Kakinada).
My strengths are self-motivated person, a quick learner, easy to adapt to any situation, a Positive thinker, a hard worker.
Hobbies are bodybuilding & travelling & read motivating books.
My short-term goal is to get a job and become Software Developer, Completed with my graduation a good presentation.
Thanks.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.

I am Md Tousif, basically, I am from Islamabad Pakistan but currently staying in Lahore with my family. I have completed my Bachelor's in business administration with a major HR from Quaid e azam university Islamabad. I have also completed 3 months diploma in graphic design from nifty Islamabad. I like to read books and listen to music.

My strengths are hard worker, self-motivated, quick learner. My weakness is I am very weak in speaking English but I am working on it.

I also have a few technical skills in Ms word MS power point MS Excel Adobe Photoshop And Adobe illustrator.

My short-term goal is to get a job in a company. And my long-term goal is to get a good job like yours in a well-known organization where I can build my career and help the organization.

That's all about me.

Previous Post Next Post